WordPress is an amazing platform that powers 29% of the web. There are thousands of plugins and themes available to turn your WordPress powered site into anything you can imagine.
This makes WordPress a great tool whether you’re running a business or launching a side project. But navigating all of the options out there can be daunting to those new to the platform.
What is WordPress Coaching
It’s like fitness training for your WordPress skills. I’ll help you come up with a plan to set and reach your WordPress goals. You’ll come away with actionable steps to help you achieve your WordPress goals.
And if you don’t and you’re unhappy with your session I’ll refund you.
What we can accomplish
- A plan on how to grow your business with WordPress
- Preparation for the new Gutenberg editor coming to WordPress in (as soon as) August
- Improving your understanding of how WordPress works
- Next steps on how to conquer that bug that’s been driving your crazy
- How to grow your online presence with WordPress and other tools
- Content marketing strategies to grow traffic
- Establishing your authority
Who can benefit from WordPress Coaching?
- People just getting starting out with WordPress or looking into using the software for your next project.
- Side hustlers looking to launch a project to generate revenue on the side.
- Business owners that want to focus on their core business and not worry about the tech behind their site.
- Developers looking to get started with WordPress development.
What we can cover
- WordPress setup and configurations
- WordPress optimizations
- Themes and plugins to get your project started
- SEO best practices and keyword targeting
- WordPress hosting, support, and more!
I’ve been designing and developing for WordPress for over a decade from building $50,000 custom sites to side hustles just getting started. Learn more about me then set up a coaching session to pick my brain and get started off on the right foot.
How it works?
After purchasing a coaching session you’ll receive an email to get a time locked in for your 1-hour coaching session.
We can set up the conversation however you like but Skype is recommended so we can screen share as needed.
Any questions before getting started? Send me a message.
Let’s get started making something great together!