A WordPress extension to help you get started building a custom navigation in your WordPress themes.
This isn’t a plugin, this is a tool for speeding up the development of custom WordPress themes.
Easy Navigation gives you a nicely styled, responsive, accessible menu to start with on your WordPress theme builds.
It’s scalable to multiple sub levels without breaking. It swaps out to a slideout menu at 960px width of course you can customize this too 😀.
And best of all it’s 100% free.
- Download or clone the easy-navigation repository into your theme’s root folder.
require get_template_directory() . '/easy-navigation/site-header-functions.php';to your theme’s functions.php file.
<?php get_template_part('easy-navigation/site-header'); ?>where you want your Easy Navigation header to show up.
- Support for
- Support for separate primary and mobile menu locations.
- Support for multilevel menus to infinity. But I don’t recommend going that deep.
- Call attention to certain links using
- Make any link activate the dropdown search bar using the class
- Remove the hover underline from any link using the class
Grab a gradient from Grabient for the navigation background.